"Pope Authorizes Official Pilgrimages to Medjugorje"
May 13, 2019
Fatima, Spain, Lourdes, Rome & Medjugorje17 days
Your trip includes
- Round-trip airfare from your desired Airport
- All airport taxes & fuel surcharges
- Hotel accommodations (or similar) in double occupancy
- ~ 1 night: Marques de Pombal or Mundial, Lisbon, Portugal
- ~ 2 nights: Santa Maria Jardim, Fatima, Portugal
- ~ 1 night: Abba Fonseca, Salamanca, Spain
- ~ 1 night: Abba Burgos Hotel, Burgos, Spain
- ~ 3 nights: Moderne or Chapelle et Parc, Lourdes, France
- ~ 3 nights: Le Meridien Visconti or Michelangelo, Rome, Italy
- ~ 4 nights: Modern Pansion/Hotel, Medjugorje, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Breakfast and Dinner daily
- Wine with dinners
- Assistance of local guide throughout
- Whisper Headsets
- Transfers as per itinerary
- Transportation by air-conditioned motor coach
- Sightseeing and admissions fees as per itinerary
- Catholic Priest, Mass daily & Spiritual activities
- Mass daily (English at 10:00am, and Croatian at 6:00pm) in Medjugorje
- Meeting with visionaries (Pending availability)
- Visit to Community Cenacolo
- Catholic Priest available for Spiritual Direction
- Luggage handling (1 piece per person)
- Lunches, Tips to your guide & driver.
About your trip
The Shrine of Our Lady of Fatima is one of most famous Marian shrines in the world. 4 million Pilgrims visit Fatima each year! Many are drawn by the apparitions of the Virgin Mary to the three local shepherd children, in 1917. The Blessed Virgin Mary appeared to the shepherd children on the 13th day of six consecutive months in 1917, starting on May 13th until October 13th. The events at Fatima gained fame due to their elements of prophecy and eschatology, particularly with regard to possible world war and the conversion of Russia.
Saint Teresa and Saint Ingatius both hailed from Spain. Saint Teresa of Ávila, also called Saint Teresa of Jesus, was a prominent Spanish mystic, Carmelite nun, and writer. Saint Ignatius of Loyola was a Spanish knight who became priest and found the Society of Jesus and became its first Superior General.
She came for you and for every one of us! 6 million Pilgrims go to Lourdes each year and 10,000 visit this holy site daily. At the foot of the Pyrenees mountains in Southwestern France, nestled between the spectacular mountain river, Gave de Pau, is Lourdes, one of the most paramount pilgrimage sites in the World. Lourdes is the birthplace of St. Bernadette, to whom Our Lady appeared to in 1858, near the Grotto of Massabielle. Included in our pilgrimage to Lourdes are visits to the Sanctuary and the Basilica of St. Pius X, the world's largest underground church. Drink from the spring that the Virgin directed Bernadette to do, located at the base of the Grotto, which has flowed uninterrupted since 1858. Wash yourself in the baths, that has resulted in hundreds of miraculous cures. Contemplate Christ's Passion as you pray the unique three-dimensional Stations of the Cross. Attend the Blessing of the Sick, and participate in the nightly candlelight processions requested by Our Lady. Daily Mass, and Mass at the Grotto on Sunday will be followed by a video presentation telling the miraculous story of Lourdes. Visit Lourdes and experience a spiritual journey, one that many have claimed healing and conversion from.
Rome has been one of the most powerful and influential cities throughout history, along with being home to the Roman Catholic Church, the Pope, and the site of the Vatican City. First built in 337, St. Peter's Basilica lies over the tomb of St. Peter and contained within, is a vast array of the most beautiful artwork ever assembled, reflecting the immensity, beauty, vastness, majesty, and glory of God.
On June 25, 1981, in the mountain village of Medjugorje in Herzegovina, Our Lady allegedly appeared to six children. She identified herself as the Blessed Virgin Mary, Queen of Peace, and continues to allegedly appear to several of the visionaries. Her mission is to promote peace with God and mankind, through her Son, Jesus. Mary's own words to the children explained, "I have come to tell the world that God exists." 206 Tours has been arranging pilgrimages to Medjugorje since 1985. About the Six Medjugorje Visionaries