Recently renovated, the Grand Hotel Moderne combines the best of old world charm with modern comforts.
The hotel has 106 rooms including 5 suites. Every room and suite is a spacious, peaceful oasis of calm, providing guests with an enjoyable and comfortable stay.
Designed and furnished with classic French Louis XVI style furniture, large and comfortable beds, and new bathrooms appointed in Italian marble. Most rooms also have a private balcony.
Each room includes:
- Free wireless high-speed internet access
- Flatscreen TV with international satellite channels
- Air conditioning & heating
- Electronic safe
- Mini refrigerator
- Writing desk
- Closet space
- Italian marble bathroom
- Insulated and soundproofed rooms with double glazed windows.
Elegantly appointed classic rooms are single, double, twin, or triple (2 beds) room configurations.
With balconies providing side views of the Esplanade where the candlelight procession takes place, these elegantly appointed superior rooms are double, twin, triple (2 beds) or quadruple (2 beds) room configurations.
With magnificent 180 degree views of the nightly candlelight procession, our master suites offer the best experience of the evening’s ceremony without leaving the comfort of the hotel. Master suites have a large bedroom with a king-sized bed or two single beds, a bright and spacious living room, and a large balcony with sweeping views of the entire Esplanade.
Ideal for the family, these elegantly appointed family rooms feature two bedrooms and an en-suite bathroom for triple or quadruple occupancy. All have a balcony with views.
The Grand Hotel Moderne offers accessible accommodation for elderly and disabled guests:
- Entrance to the hotel includes a street-level driveway where cars can temporarily park to embark and disembark guests, their luggage and mobility equipment.
- The street-level entrance is fitted with two automatic sliding doors that opens widely into a level reception area.
- A ramp leads to the restaurant and bar area for full wheelchair access.
- Two wheelchair accessible lifts provide access to all levels of the hotel.
- All entrances (including all hotel guest room entrances) are wide enough for full wheelchair access.
Grand Hotel Moderne has four extra-spacious rooms equipped with wet rooms. These oversized bathrooms include a wheelchair friendly roll-in shower, shower chairs, grab rails, and raised toilet seats. The rooms are elegantly appointed, bright and spacious for wheelchairs, with large comfortable beds and views of the Esplanade and street.