206 Tours is continuing to review all Pilgrimage departures based on the destination and restrictions in place. All Pilgrimages departing through July 15, 2021, have been postponed. (With exceptions of Pilgrimages in the USA, to Medjugorje, and to the Holy Land.) Rest assured that if your upcoming travel plans become affected, we will contact you immediately with options.
(Note: 206 Tours standard practice is to contact you more than 60 days prior to departure).
Our offices remain open Monday – Friday, from 9:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M. EST to assist you.
We look forward to resuming pilgrimages in June of 2021! We will continue to update our pilgrims with pertinent travel information on this dedicated webpage.
Apr 13, 2021: ISRAEL | Israel announced plan to open borders starting May 23, 2021 to group tours. 206 Tours is awaiting details on entry requirements.
Jan 14, 2021 | CDC Expands Negative COVID-19 Test Requirement to All Air Passengers Entering the United States: Read the full update here.
Travel requirements vary by country and may change often. 206 Tours is currently resuming some pilgrimages visiting the following countries. Below, please check for the most up-to-date information pertaining to the country or countries you plan to visit with 206 Tours:
BOSNIA HERZEGOVINA: https://ba.usembassy.gov/covid-19-information/
DOMESTIC USA: https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/traveladvisories/ea/covid-19-information.html
Additional preparations have been made:
• Cancel For Any Reason Plan – available at an additional cost. This plan allows you to cancel your trip anytime, up until 48 hours prior to departure, and receive a full refund of trip costs paid to 206 Tours, minus the non-refundable insurance and waiver premiums. Learn more here.
• Cleanliness and Health Protocols are in place throughout – Buses, Hotels, Restaurants, Airlines, Museums, Churches / Basilicas / Shrines etc.
• Social Distancing will be practiced on the Bus, at Restaurants, during Masses, in the Hotels etc.
• Our Tour Guides will be prepared to handle the latest Health Guidelines and Initiatives
Options for Postponed Pilgrimages
All Registered Pilgrims that became affected were contacted with the following options:
Transfer your Registration (including Travel Insurance / Cancel For Any Reason Premiums) at 100% credit to:
- NEW Dates confirmed by your Group Leader or Priest
- Any Future Pilgrimage
Terms and Conditions (www.206tours.com/terms) will apply to your “New” Tour.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us via Phone or Email.
Optional Insurance Available
We highly recommend purchasing Travel Insurance when traveling abroad!
You may purchase travel insurance, up to 72 hours prior to your departure, via Phone or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Full payment of Insurance Premium will be due at the time it is applied.
A brief outline of insurance cost, coverage, and restrictions can be found here: www.206tours.com/insurance
Book with Confidence! Cancel for Any Reason (Get 100% MONEY BACK)!
In addition to Travel Insurance, our “Cancel for Any Reason” Plan is available and allows you to relax knowing your Pilgrimage is confirmed with confidence! Cancel up until 48 hours prior to departure, and get 100% money back (except insurance premiums). To add, please contact us via Phone or Email: email@example.com. A brief outline of this plan can be found here: www.206tours.com/cancelforanyreason
Cost of the Plan:
- Additional $299 Per Person if purchased at the time of registration, or within 24 hours of Registration.
- Additional $349 Per Person if purchased outside of 24 hours of initial registration
Plans on Easing Restrictions & Open Borders to Travelers
206 Tours plans to resume Pilgrimages once International Flights are approved. This plan is objective, and we will continue to monitor as developments unfold.
For an update on the re-opening status of specific countries, click here: COVID-19 Status by Country
For all travel updates from the United States Department of State, check here: https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/international-travel.html