206 Tours Pilgrimages and COVID-19 – Updated DO NOT REMOVE!
206 Tours is continuing to review all Pilgrimage departures based on the destination and restrictions in place. All Pilgrimages departing prior to November 15, 2020, have been postponed. Rest assured that if your upcoming travel plans become affected, we will contact you immediately with options. (Note: 206 Tours standard practice is to contact you more than 60 days prior to departure). Our offices remain open Monday – Friday, from 9:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M. EST to assist you.
Book with 206 Tours & Book with Confidence!
Thousands of 206 Pilgrims were affected and nearly all have re-booked for dates in 2021 and 2022, please take a look: www.206tours.com/pilgrimages.
• Cancel For Any Reason Plan – cancel your trip anytime up until 48 hours prior to departure and receive a 100% refund.
• Cleanliness and Health Protocols are in place throughout – Buses, Hotels, Restaurants, and Airlines
• Social Distancing will be practiced on the Bus, at Restaurants, Masses, etc.
• Our Tour Guides will be prepared to handle the latest Health Guidelines and Initiatives
Options for Postponed Pilgrimages
All Registered Pilgrims that became affected were contacted with the following options:
Transfer your Registration (including Travel Insurance / Cancel For Any Reason Premiums) at 100% credit to:
- NEW Dates confirmed by your Group Leader or Priest
- Any Future Pilgrimage
Terms and Conditions (www.206tours.com/terms) will apply to your new tour.
If you have any questions email us email@example.com
Optional Insurance Available
We highly recommend purchasing Travel Insurance when traveling abroad!
You may purchase travel insurance up to 72 hours prior to your departure, via Phone or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
A brief outline of insurance coverage and restrictions can be found here: www.206tours.com/insurance
Cancel for Any Reason (Get 100% MONEY BACK)!
In addition to Travel Insurance, our “Cancel for Any Reason” Plan is available and allows you to relax knowing your Pilgrimage is confirmed with confidence! Cancel up until 48 hours prior to departure, and get 100% money back (except insurance premiums). To add, please contact us via Phone or Email: email@example.com. A brief outline of this plan can be found here: www.206tours.com/cancelforanyreason
Cost of the Plan:
- Additional $299 Per Person if purchased at the time of registration, or within 24 hours of Registration.
- Additional $349 Per Person if purchased outside of 24 hours of initial registration
Plans on Easing Restrictions & Open Borders to Travelers
At the present time, the countries we travel to are making headway with opening locally, and to their surrounding countries. 206 Tours plans to resume Pilgrimages once International Flights are approved. This plan is objective, and we will continue to monitor as developments unfold.
For an update on the re-opening status of specific countries, click here: COVID Country September 9, 2020
For all travel updates from the United States Department of State, check here: https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/international-travel.html