"Pope Authorizes Official Pilgrimages to Medjugorje"
May 13, 2019
Lisieux, Paris, Shrines of Italy & Medjugorje18 days
Your trip includes
- Round-trip airfare from your desired Airport
- All airport taxes & fuel surcharges
- Hotel accommodations (or similar) in double occupancy
- ~ 2 nights: Grand Hotel de l'Esperance, Lisieux
- ~ 2 nights: The Pullman Paris Centre Bercy, Paris
- ~ 2 nights: Centro di Spiritualita St. Padre Pio, San Giovanni Rotondo
- ~ 3 nights: Hotel Giotto, Assisi
- ~ 4 nights: Modern Pansion/Hotel, Medjugorje
- Breakfast and Dinner daily
- Wine with dinners
- Assistance of local guide throughout
- Whisper Headsets
- Transfers as per itinerary
- Sightseeing and admissions fees as per itinerary
- Admission to Vatican City
- Admission to Vatican Museum
- Catholic Priest, Mass daily & Spiritual activities
- Visit to Community Cenacolo
- Free Wifi (in Medjugorje)
- Luggage handling (1 piece per person)
- Lunches, Tips to your guide & driver.
About your trip
About Lisieux & Paris:
Visit the town of Lisieux, home of St. Therese, whom Pope Pius X called "the greatest saint of modern times". Visit Paris and all its wonderful sights, like the Notre Dame Cathedral and Sacre Coeur, the Eiffel Tower, L'Arc de Triomphe, and drive through the Champs-Elysees. Participate in Mass at Shrine of the Miraculous Medal.
Rome has been one of the most powerful and influential cities throughout history, along with being home to the Roman Catholic Church, the Pope, and the site of the Vatican City. First built in 337, St. Peter's Basilica lies over the tomb of St. Peter and contained within, is a vast array of the most beautiful artwork ever assembled, reflecting the immensity, beauty, vastness, majesty, and glory of God.
On June 25, 1981, in the mountain village of Medjugorje in Herzegovina, Our Lady allegedly appeared to six children. She identified herself as the Blessed Virgin Mary, Queen of Peace, and continues to allegedly appear to several of the visionaries. Her mission is to promote peace with God and mankind, through her Son, Jesus. Mary's own words to the children explained, "I have come to tell the world that God exists." 206 Tours has been arranging pilgrimages to Medjugorje since 1985. About the Six Medjugorje Visionaries