Lisieux, Paris & All Italian Shrines18 days
Your trip includes
- Round-trip airfare from your desired Airport
- All airport taxes & fuel surcharges
- Hotel accommodations (or similar) in double occupancy
- ~ 2 nights: Grand Hotel de l'Esperance, Lisieux
- ~ 2 nights: The Pullman Paris Centre Bercy, Paris
- ~ 2 nights: Centro di Spiritualita St. Padre Pio, San Giovanni Rotondo
- ~ 3 nights: Hotel Giotto, Assisi
- ~ 2 nights: Machiavelli Palace, Florence
- ~ 2 nights: Hotel Biri, Padua, Italy
- Breakfast and Dinner daily
- Wine with dinners
- Assistance of local guide throughout
- Whisper Headsets
- Transfers as per itinerary
- Sightseeing and admissions fees as per itinerary
- Admission to Vatican City
- Admission to Vatican Museum
- Catholic Priest, Mass daily & Spiritual activities
- Transportation by air-conditioned motor coach
- Luggage handling (1 piece per person)
- Lunches, Tips to your guide & driver.
About your trip
About Lisieux & Paris:
Visit the town of Lisieux, home of St. Therese, whom Pope Pius X called "the greatest saint of modern times". Visit Paris and all its wonderful sights, like the Notre Dame Cathedral and Sacre Coeur, the Eiffel Tower, L'Arc de Triomphe, and drive through the Champs-Elysees. Participate in Mass at Shrine of the Miraculous Medal.
Rome has been one of the most powerful and influential cities throughout history, along with being home to the Roman Catholic Church, the Pope, and the site of the Vatican City. First built in 337, St. Peter's Basilica lies over the tomb of St. Peter and contained within, is a vast array of the most beautiful artwork ever assembled, reflecting the immensity, beauty, vastness, majesty, and glory of God.
She came for you and for every one of us! 6 million Pilgrims go to Lourdes each year and 10,000 visit this holy site daily. At the foot of the Pyrenees mountains in Southwestern France, nestled between the spectacular mountain river, Gave de Pau, is Lourdes, one of the most paramount pilgrimage sites in the World. Lourdes is the birthplace of St. Bernadette, to whom Our Lady appeared to in 1858, near the Grotto of Massabielle. Included in our pilgrimage to Lourdes are visits to the Sanctuary and the Basilica of St. Pius X, the world's largest underground church. Drink from the spring that the Virgin directed Bernadette to do, located at the base of the Grotto, which has flowed uninterrupted since 1858. Wash yourself in the baths, that has resulted in hundreds of miraculous cures. Contemplate Christ's Passion as you pray the unique three-dimensional Stations of the Cross. Attend the Blessing of the Sick, and participate in the nightly candlelight processions requested by Our Lady. Daily Mass, and Mass at the Grotto on Sunday will be followed by a video presentation telling the miraculous story of Lourdes. Visit Lourdes and experience a spiritual journey, one that many have claimed healing and conversion from.