Your trip includes
- Round-trip airfare from your desired Airport
- All airport taxes & fuel surcharges
- Hotel accommodations (or similar) in double occupancy
- ~ 2 nights: Hotel Edinburgh Grosvenor, Edinburgh
- ~ 2 nights: Hilton Garden Inn, Glasgow City Center
- Breakfast and Dinner daily
- Wine with dinners
- Transportation by air-conditioned motor coach
- Assistance of a professional local guide throughout
- Sightseeing and admissions fees as per itinerary
- Catholic Priest , Mass daily & Spiritual activities
- Luggage handling (1 piece per person)
- Lunches, Tips to your guide & driver, Items of a personal nature.
About your trip
Visit the beautifully Catholic and historically rich country of Scotland. Begin your journey celebrating Mass at the Metropolitan Cathedral of St Mary's in Edinburgh, and continue with the Edinburgh Castle and the Palace of Holyroodhouse. Next you’ll see St. Andrew’s, the original home of golf and of the remains of Scotland’s largest cathedral ever. Your trip to Scotland will include Perth and its Scone Palace, two nights in Glasgow, and the country’s national Marian Shrine: the Carfin Grotto.