Prague, Salzburg, Vienna & Budapest Pilgrimage10 days
Your trip includes
- Round-trip airfare from your desired Airport
- All airport taxes & fuel surcharges
- Hotel accommodations (or similar) in double occupancy
- ~ 2 nights: Hotel Marriott, Vienna
- ~ 2 nights: Hotel Korona, Budapest
- Breakfast and Dinner daily
- Wine with dinners
- Whisper Headsets
- Transfers as per itinerary
- Transportation by air-conditioned motor coach
- Assistance of local guide throughout
- Sightseeing and admissions fees as per itinerary
- Catholic Priest, Mass daily & Spiritual activities
- Luggage handling (1 piece per person)
- Lunches, Tips to your guide & driver.
Special Clergy Discount
A Clergy Discount is available to all members of “Clergy” within the Catholic Church. This includes Seminarians, Deacons, Brothers and Sisters, Priests, Monsignors, Bishops, Cardinals, and His Holiness.Click Here to learn more!
About your trip
About Prague, Salzburg, Vienna & Budapest:
Begin your Pilgrimage in Prague touring beautiful Churches, Cathedrals, Basilicas and statues like the famous Infant Jesus of Prague. Continue to one of Germany’s most celebrated Shrines, the Chapel of Mercy in Alotting. In Salzburg you will see beautiful baroque architecture and stunning views of the Eastern Alps as well as tour St. Peter’s Abbey. In Austria, visit Mariazell Basilica, the country’s most important Pilgrimage site. In Melk you will experience the massive Benedictine monastery, Melk Abbey, overlooking the Danube river. Enjoy sightseeing in Vienna including St. Stephen’s Cathedral, its catacombs, and its famous spire. You will end your Pilgrimage in glamorous Budapest where you will celebrate Mass at the 13th century Cathedral of St. Matthew before returning home with your faith rejuvenated and renewed.
On this exciting ten-day tour through Europe you will see breathtaking sites like the Alps and Danube River, explore famous Churches, Basilicas, Shrines, and Cathedrals, and even tour filming sites from the film “The Sound of Music” and the childhood homes of Mozart and Strauss.