"Pope Authorizes Official Pilgrimages to Medjugorje"
May 13, 2019
The Holy Land, Shrines of Italy & Medjugorje22 days
Your trip includes
- Round-trip airfare from your desired Airport
- All airport taxes & fuel surcharges
- One way flight from Israel to Rome
- Hotel accommodations (or similar) in double occupancy
- ~ 1 night: Dan Panorama, Tel Aviv
- ~ 2 nights: Centro di Spiritualita St. Padre Pio, San Giovanni Rotondo
- ~ 3 nights: Hotel Giotto, Assisi
- ~ 4 nights: Modern Pansion/Hotel, Medjugorje
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner daily in The Holy Land
- Breakfast & Dinner daily in Italy & Medjugorje
- Whisper Headsets
- Transfers as per itinerary
- Transportation by air-conditioned motor coach
- Free Wi-Fi on motor coach in The Holy Land
- Free Water on motor coach
- Assistance of local guide throughout
- Sightseeing and admissions fees as per itinerary
- Catholic Priest, Mass daily & Spiritual activities
- Admission to Vatican City
- Admission to Vatican Museum
- Visit to Community Cenacolo
- Luggage handling (1 piece per person)
*Renew Wedding Vows in Cana - Couples will have a special opportunity to renew their wedding vows during a ceremony led by their Spiritual Director on Day 3, (Each couple will receive a commemorative Certificate following the ceremony) Please note: It is NOT a Mass, but a ceremony.
- Lunches in Italy and Medjugorje, Tips to your guide & driver.
About your trip
About The Holy Land - In the footsteps of Jesus:
If you desire to draw closer to Jesus of Nazareth, come, as we follow in His footsteps. You will have time to renew and affirm your faith each day of your pilgrimage; to pray and reflect. The Scriptures will come alive as you visit Our Lord's homeland. You will be inspired by the natural beauty of the landscape, in addition to its rich historical heritage. It is an encounter that has changed the lives of many pilgrims, an act of faith and prayer. Pilgrims have been traveling to the Holy Land for hundreds of years, and as part of your pilgrimage, we include many of the rich traditions that have evolved over time. The maxim at the entrance to the Church of the Nativity says: "We are hoping that: If you enter here as a tourist, you would exit as a pilgrim. If you enter here as a pilgrim, you would exit as a holier one." We pray that same will occur when you join this 206 Tours pilgrimage.
Rome has been one of the most powerful and influential cities throughout history, along with being home to the Roman Catholic Church, the Pope, and the site of the Vatican City. First built in 337, St. Peter's Basilica lies over the tomb of St. Peter and contained within, is a vast array of the most beautiful artwork ever assembled, reflecting the immensity, beauty, vastness, majesty, and glory of God.
On June 25, 1981, in the mountain village of Medjugorje in Herzegovina, Our Lady allegedly appeared to six children. She identified herself as the Blessed Virgin Mary, Queen of Peace, and continues to allegedly appear to several of the visionaries. Her mission is to promote peace with God and mankind, through her Son, Jesus. Mary's own words to the children explained, "I have come to tell the world that God exists." 206 Tours has been arranging pilgrimages to Medjugorje since 1985.