Optional Pre or Post Tour
Starting at $1,599 per person ($899 - private room)3 Days
Your trip includes
- Round-trip airfare from your desired Airport
- All airport taxes & fuel surcharges
- Twin Room Accommodations in First Class Hotels: (or similar)
- ~ 2 nights: Dan Panorama, Eilat
- ~ 1 night: Dan Panorama, Tel Aviv
- Breakfast and dinner daily (dinner on first day to breakfast on last day)
- Transport by deluxe motor coach
- Wine with dinners
- Transfers as per itinerary
- Free Wi-Fi on bus in Israel
- Sightseeing and admissions fees as per itinerary
- Unlimited water bottles on the bus during sightseeing
- Tour Escort Throughout
- Porterage fee at hotels and airport
- Flight bag & portfolio of all travel documents
- Beverages unless mentioned, lunches, tips to your guide and driver.
Day 1: Jerusalem – Negev – Avdat - Mamshit – Ramon Crater - Eilat
Following breakfast, head south to the Negev Desert to visit the main settlements that controlled the incense & spice routes, which in antiquity, stretched from the Mediterranean and Egypt, down to Eastern Africa, and East to Arabia, India and beyond. Avdat and Mamshit where two of the most developed settlements in ancient time. The sites will give you an insight into the ancient way of life, water harvesting methods, architecture and sophisticated agricultural techniques developed to produce crops in desert conditions. 2,200 years ago Avdat was a vibrant desert metropolis and there are extensive remains of the Nabatean Acropolis, Roman baths, burial caves and storage cisterns. In the afternoon drive to Kibutz Sde Boker to visit the tomb of David Ben Gurion, Israel’s first Prime Minister. Also visit his home and library to learn of his vision for the desert, which is now becoming a reality. Drive though the Ramon Crater to learn about this natural wonder and the ancient trading routes that passed through it. Overnight in Eilat.
Day 2: Free Day To Enjoy The Red Sea
*Option to Extend Your Stay in Eilat!
Enjoy a free relaxing day at your hotel at the Red Sea. Explore Eilat, renowned for its spectacular combination of the surrounding desert landscape, the beautiful bay and the summer sun that shines all year round at your own leisure. Maximize your relaxation by booking a spa service or go snorkeling in exceptional underwater world of Eilat (at additional costs). Dinner and overnight in Eilat.
Day 3: Eilat – Tel Aviv via Beit Guverin & Elah Valley
Today, after breakfast, head north to Beit Guverin. This was once a major urban area dating back 2,500 years. There are fascinating underground caves that were used as quarries, burial caves, storerooms, industrial facilities, hideouts and dovecotes. During the Byzantine era communities thrived and wine making flourished. King David grew up in this region and it was here that the duel with Goliath took place. Continue via the Elah Valley up to Tel Aviv. Overnight Tel Aviv.
Day 4: Depart Home
Following breakfast transfer to Tel Aviv airport for your return flights home.
The benefit of buying airfare with 206 Tours?
- Your transfers are always secured, even if your flights are delayed - round trip transfers to/from the hotel and airport are included no matter what!
- If you purchase your airline ticket on your own, you have to pay in full at the time of booking, and most of the time it is non-refundable. If you book with 206 Tours, full payment is due 60 days prior.
- In the very rare event that a tour is cancelled, you would get all your money back, which would most likely not be the case if you purchased it directly from the airline.
- Your flight arrangement will be followed up on and reconfirmed by 206 Tours.
- 206 Tours can arrange for you to travel before the tour, make a stop-over, or stay later!
About your trip
Eilat is a breathtaking city between the Negev Desert and the Read Sea. Located at the Southern tip of Israel, just about 200 miles south of Jerusalem, and a quick hour flight from Tel Aviv, this gorgeous beach resort city offers a unique culture boasting fine cuisine, nightlife, resorts, and a breathtaking tropical Coral Beach Nature Reserve.