Optional Pre or Post Tour4 Days
Your trip includes
- Round-trip airfare from your desired Airport
- All airport taxes & fuel surcharges
- Centrally Located 5 Star Hotel: (or similar)
- ~ 3 night: Kempinski Hotel Mall of the Emirates, Dubai
- Whisper Headsets
- Transfers as per itinerary
- Breakfast and Dinner daily
- Wine with dinners
- Transportation by air-conditioned motor coach
- Assistance of local guide throughout
- Sightseeing and admissions fees as per itinerary
- Public Mass available Daily
- Luggage handling (1 piece per person)
- Flight bag & portfolio of all travel documents
- Beverages unless mentioned, lunches, tips to your guide and driver.
International Airport - Dubai
Upon arrival at Dubai airport, you will be met & greeted by our representative at the exit gate. Transfer to our hotel by air-conditioned motor-coach. Check in. Welcome dinner at the hotel. Overnight in Dubai.
Dubai - Desert Safari
This morning following breakfast you will depart to discover the spectacular and lively metropolis of Dubai. Dubai, developed from a small fishing village at the Dubai Creek, nowadays represents a glamorous metropolis in the Arabian Gulf. The distinctive skyscrapers and gigantic shopping malls will impress every visitor. On our way we will have photo stops of the awe-inspiring Grand Mosque of Jumeirah. Burj Al Arab hotel, and Atlantis hotel located at crescent of Palm Jumeirah. Pass by the new residential area of Jumeirah Beach. Pass by the region of DUBAI Mall and Burj Khalifa, the world's tallest tower and the centerpiece of the Gulf region's most prestigious urban development to date. Then you will continue to Bastakyia, the old town district of Dubai. Learn everything about the local history and geography of the city when visiting the Dubai museum, located in the ancient fortress of Al Fahidi. Another highlight will follow: you will use the local water taxis, called "Abras", to cross the Dubai Creek. Enjoy the spectacular view of the city while heading towards the district of Deira. Here you will be enchanted by the large variety of exotic spices in the famous Spice Souk. Take the chance to get a unique and affordable souvenir when you visit the adjacent Gold Souk. You will have an option to climb the Burj Khalifa at the Dubai Mall site.
In the afternoon, Desert Safari. This tour departs in the afternoon across the desert with photo stops during an exciting dune drive and visit the camel farm. The drive continues across the desert. Watch the beautiful sunset in the desert. Reach our campsite, where you have the opportunity to do camel riding, sand boarding and try out a henna design on hands or feet. After working up an appetite enjoy a delicious barbecue dinner and a shisha (the famous Arabic water pipe). Before returning, watch our belly dancer performing her show around the campfire by starlight, return to the hotel, and overnight.
Dubai - Abu Dhabi - Dubai
Following breakfast at your Hotel we will discover the highlights of Abu Dhabi, capital of the Emirates, known as the Arabian Jewel. Jebel Ali Port, the biggest man made port in the world is one of the landmarks that we pass on the way to Abu Dhabi. On arrival, the first destination is the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, one of the largest mosques in the world. We then continue to visit the Sheikh Zayed Centre to get a glimpse into the private life of H.H. Sheikh Zayed, who is often referred as "The Father of the UAE". On our return, we drive along the beautiful Corniche. Dress Code: Loose long trousers or long skirts & long sleeves. No shorts for men, no tight & transparent clothing. Women must cover their head with a scarf. Return to the hotel and spend time at leisure or exploring the Emirates Mall. Dinner and overnight.
Following breakfast, you will transfer to Dubai airport for your flight back home.
*206 Tours Disclaimer: Though every effort will be made to follow the itinerary, it should be considered as an indication, rather than a contract of places to be visited. Occasionally local religious holidays, national days, weather, traffic conditions and other events may necessitate changes in the sequence of visits or the missing of certain visits.
The benefit of buying airfare with 206 Tours?
- Your transfers are always secured, even if your flights are delayed - round trip transfers to/from the hotel and airport are included no matter what!
- If you purchase your airline ticket on your own, you have to pay in full at the time of booking, and most of the time it is non-refundable. If you book with 206 Tours, full payment is due 60 days prior.
- In the very rare event that a tour is cancelled, you would get all your money back, which would most likely not be the case if you purchased it directly from the airline.
- Your flight arrangement will be followed up on and reconfirmed by 206 Tours.
- 206 Tours can arrange for you to travel before the tour, make a stop-over, or stay later!
About your trip
About Dubai & Abu Dhabi:
What is now one of the world’s most lively metropolises was once a small fishing village. With its striking architecture, beautiful beaches, and extravagant culture, Dubai impresses all who visit. It is home to St. Mary’s Catholic Church which has 400,000 parishioners, making it one of the largest Parishes in the world. In Dubai, take a water taxi across the Dubai Creek, visit the Al Fahidi fortress, climb the world’s tallest building the Burj Khalifa, experience a dessert campfire with belly dancers and henna designs, and even ride a camel! In Abu Dhabi, experience the “Arabian Jewel”, tour the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque and view the Jebel Ali port.