|Why trust 206 Tours?
1. Because 206 Tours has the best feedback letters: www.206tours.com/letters. Don't simply take our word for it, read what our clients have been saying about 206 Tours for years†
2. 206 Tours takes Pay Pal and all credit card (both offer additional insurance and/ or bonus points/ frequent flyer points)
3. 206 Tours is rated **** A + by the BBB
4. 206 Tours offers "Supplemental Cancellation Protection" (in addition to the regular travelers insurance) www.206tours.com/cancellationprotection Our insurance policy has also been improved and updated www.206tours.com/insurance. Medical coverage has been increased to $50,000 and Job termination is included in covered reasons: Termination of legal employment by employer for reasons other than misconduct, provide that the Insured had been employed by the employer for at least 3 years
The travel business has gotten little hectic lately, especially on the internet!
Here are some tips to steer clear of scams! Do not go by what Web Sites tells you. Especially:
- be careful of those that do not list their mailing address (instead of a P.O.Box),
- be careful of those that do not pick up telephone calls
- be careful if booking directly with foreign operator as they have very little accountability to a US client.
- be careful in an operators is not working without appropriate bond or minimum 1 Million Dollars Errors and Omissions insurance
206 Tours has been providing quality tour arrangements since 1985. Our courteous staff is comprised of proficient individuals, many of whom are veterans in the industry. We hold special contracts for airfare, hotel and other travel components that translate into a product of excellent value. There are no hidden costs. Our groups are handled by qualified, friendly directors, safe and courteous drivers, and knowledgeable local guides who are experts on their regions. We use modern coaches with climate control and comfortable seats. Most international accommodations is first class, rated 4 star (unless custom groups request 3- accommodations), and our tour programs include the best of each region with a combination of historical, cultural, scenic and spiritual variety mixed for your enjoyment.
Our goal is to provide you with a worry free well planned schedule resulting in wonderful memories that will last a lifetime.
Our Commitment to you:
We, the management and employees of 206 Tours, are pleased and honored that you have chosen us. We are committed to doing all we can to insure that this most wonderful of adventures - the adventure of approaching the Lord's own shrine - is comfortable and pleasant. Our goal is to bring our pilgrims closer to Jesus by organizing beautiful and spiritual pilgrimages.
T r a v e l F o r F r e e ! Consider Organizing A Group www.206tours.com/groups
Pilgrimages are ideal for meeting new friends from across the globe, or for bringing together a parish community, family reunions, church groups, youth groups student groups, senior citizens, singles, couples or for anyone seeking the spiritual refreshment that Only * a pilgrimage can give. Just choose your departure date and indicate the destination. For further details and incentives, please e-mail email@example.com call us at 800 206 TOUR (8687),and we will guide you through it. Do book your journey to us, as you can be assured of Mass Daily.
When you hear the pilgrimage "calling" - call us: 800-206 -TOUR (8687) Be assured when you call 206 Tours and it's during business hours your call will be answered by one of our friendly agents. 206 Tours voice mail is on, only * during non-business hours! When you book with 206 Tours, you always know what is included. You know that Catholic Priest is there and that you will have a Mass Daily. Accommodations in centrally located first class or superior tourist class hotels. Transfers from your arrival until the end. Guides that are friendly and knowledgeable. Interesting sightseeing tours with time for spiritual activities. Nor do we ever forget our other obligation which is to give you value for your money.
Most people love to travel. Some are not sure where the journey will take them? Not sure, if the trip will be as fulfilling as the commercial promised it would? Some go on the most deluxe cruise, or to the rich and famous resort. Regardless where, if not going towards God, it leads you to emptiness. Even the most successful trips, careers and families cannot give the significance, security, peace, and affirmation that the author of glory and love can. Very few of us get all of our wildest dreams fulfilled in life, therefore, it's easy to live in the illusion...that if you were as successful, wealthy, popular, skinny, beautiful -you'd finally be happy and at peace. It just is not so. The moment your striving happens and your ha-ha-happiness occurs you will be empty next day still feeling unsatisfied.
Everybody has to go somewhere. Everyone has to live for something. Whatever that something and somewhere is, it eventually becomes "Lord of your life," regardless if you think of it that way or not. The way to Jesus - is the way, if you walk the path, He will fulfill you completely, and if you fail him, He will forgive you eternally. Weather you go around the corner or to the Holy Land, I hope that your pilgrimage leads to God, as it is the highest summum bonum (our ultimate good and life center).