Dubrovnik, Croatian Coast & Slovenia10 days
Your trip includes
- Round-trip airfare from your desired Airport
- All airport taxes & fuel surcharges
- Centrally located hotels: (or similar)
- ~2 nights: Hotel Argosy, Dubrovnik
- ~1 nights: Hotel President, Split
- ~2 nights: Jezero, Plitvice
- ~2 nights: Park or GolfHotel, Bled
- ~1 nights: Regent Esplanade Hotel, Zagreb
- Service charges and hotel taxes
- Breakfast daily (mainly buffet) and 8 dinners
- Arrival and departure transfers
- Touring by modern air-conditioned motorcoach
- Professional Tour Director throughout
- Mass daily
- Luggage handling (1 piece per person)
- Flight bag & portfolio of all travel documents
- Tips to your guide & driver. Items of a personal nature.
Depart from New York's JFK airport on your overnight flight to Dubrovnik.
Upon arrival, you will find your luggage and exit the baggage claim into the arrivals hall where you will be greeted by a tour guide and/or driver, who will transfer you to your hotel. Welcome Dinner and overnight.
Morning walking tour of "Old Dubrovnik". We will visit the Franciscan Monastery, housing one of the world's oldest pharmacies; the old harbor; St. Laurence Fortress, the Sponza and Rector's Palaces; and other points of interest in this best preserved European walled city. The rest of the day is at leisure.
Dubrovnik - Split
Depart Dubrovnik and travel north along the spectacular Adriatic coast, past old fishing villages and new resorts, to Split. Enjoy a city tour featuring the historic inner city, built around the Roman Emperor Diocletian's Palace, a UNESCO World Cultural Heritage site. See the remnants of Split's Roman heritage, its Renaissance and Gothic structures, Jupiter's Temple, the Peristyle and the Cathedral. Dinner and overnight.
Split - Trogir - Plitvice Lakes
After breakfast, head to Trogir, the center of artistic activities. Scholars from around the world gather to study and paint here. Then, turn inland and travel to Plitvice Lakes National Park. Upon arrival, have your camera ready and take a walking tour around several of the lower lakes. Enjoy the breathtaking scenery of this natural wonder of 16 terraced lakes surrounded by thickly wooded mountains and lush vegetation. Dinner and overnight.
Plitvice Lakes - Opatija - Postojna - Bled
Return to the coast and travel along the beautiful bay of Kvarner to its popular resort, Opatija. After some free time, journey north to Postojna, home to one of the largest caves in Europe. Tour the fantastic subterranean world by miniature electric train. Afterwards, continue to Bled, beautifully set amidst the Julian Alps. Dinner and overnight.
A sightseeing tour of Bled features the charming town with the lakeshore, and imposing Bled Castle, perched on a cliff high above the lake. The balance of the day is at leisure for optional activities, such as visiting the small island in the middle of the lake. Overnight.
Bled - Ljubljana - Zagreb
Start your day with a walking tour of Ljubljana, the capital of Slovenia. Visit the most significant sights of the old city centre: the picturesque Central open-air Market and the Three Bridges, both designed by famous architect Joze Plecnik, Baroque Town Hall and Robba's Fountain. Then, continue to Zagreb, the capital city of Croatia. Dinner and overnight.
Start your day with a walking tour of Ljubljana, the capital of Slovenia. Visit the most significant sights of the old city centre: the picturesque Central open-air Market and the Three Bridges, both designed by famous architect Joze Plecnik, Baroque Town Hall and Robba's Fountain. Then, continue to Zagreb, the capital city of Croatia. Overnight.
Zagreb - USA
After breakfast we drive to nearby Zagreb airport for your flights home.*206 Tours Disclaimer:
Occasionally local religious holidays, national days, weather, traffic conditions and other events may necessitate changes in the sequence of visits or the missing of certain visit. Though every effort will be made to follow the itinerary, however, it should be considered as an indication, rather than a contract of places to be visited.
The benefit of buying the airplane tickets with 206 Tours?
- Your transfers are always secured even if your flights are delayed airport / hotel round trip are included no -matter -what
- If you purchase your airline ticket on your own you will have to pay in full, at the time of booking, and most of the time it is non refundable, if you book with 206 Tours, full payment is due 60 days prior
- In the very rare event of tour is cancelled, you would get all your money back, unlike if your purchase it directly from airline you will not be stuck with a non-refundable ticket fee you
- Your flight arrangement will be followed up on reconfirmed by 206 Tours
- 206 Tours will allow you to travel before the tour, make a stop-over, or stay later