The Way. The Truth. The Life.
Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.”
Catholic Pilgrimages & Spiritual Journeys to the World’s Holiest Sites with 206 Tours.
ETIAS ‘Visa’ for Europe in 2024
Visa for Europe – ETIAS
- As of February 2024, Americans, Canadians, Australians will need to apply online for travel authorization for Europe.
- This applies to all travelers, and all ages.
- Fee approx. $9. Per Person
- The program is called ETIAS. Some refer to it as “visa for Europe “ it is not a traditional visa, but needs basic details about the traveler and their trip.
- Approval will be sent by email within one (1) hour, but could be up to four (4) days.
- Once granted, it is valid for many trips over three (3) years or until passport expires
- The length of stay in Europe for US tourists (90 days within a 180-day period) remains unchanged.
- Our understanding is that the application will be simple and it must be done online.
- One must have an email address.
- The exact start date, or, when one will be able to apply is still unknown.
2023 Black Friday & Cyber Monday Sale
Celebrating the Saints through Pilgrimage
Be Careful of Airline Customer Service Scams
5 Benefits of Traveling with 206 Tours Rather Than on Your Own
Why You Should Keep a Journal While on Pilgrimage
World Youth Day 2023
206 Tours Pilgrims
What is a 206 Tours Pilgrimage Like?
“To go on pilgrimage really means to step out of ourselves in order to encounter God where he has revealed himself” – Pope Benedict XVI